Back to High School Outfits
It should be illegal for you guys to have to attend school in August, but it looks like a 1st world problem we’ll have to live with. For this episode, I styled outfits on what I would rock the first week of school!
I usually have the links to the products that are available, but all of the items I’ve picked from http://theeditorsmarket.com are sold out. I’m sorry about that. It should be pretty easy to find something else you guys find appealing on there though. Prepare to be overwhelmed with all the cute clothes.
- – - – - – - – - Giveaway Information – - – - – - – - – - –
* * * There are FIVE winners * * *
1. Subscribed to Clothes Encounters
2. “Like” The Editor’s Market’s Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/theeditorsmarket
3. LIKE and SHARE the FB post regarding the giveaway: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=476411642369967&set=a.222180141126453.65046.175001729177628&type=1
4. The contest is open internationally.
5. Contest ends on August 22nd
More info about the Editor’s Market:
- Prices go down when you buy more pieces
- You can mix and match different items to meet the minimum quantities
- Editor’s Market: http://theeditorsmarket.com
- – - – - – - Speaking Portion – - – - – - – -
Lace Collar Top: http://theeditorsmarket.com
FTC: Sponsored video, ya’ll.
- – - – - – - – - Music – - – - – - – - – - –
Forrest James: http://freemusicarchive.org/music/Forrest_James/A_Sampler_Compilation/Understand_That_This_Is_A_Dream_-_From_the_album_Modulating_Coil_RSVP008