It’s Clothes Encounters’s 100th video, so I thought I’d do something special. It’s just your average brown smokey eye, so here’s my rendition to add along with the other make-up tutorials on Youtube. Haha. I hope you guys enjoy.
Also wanted to express a huge thank you to all of you guys for subscribing, the kind and lovely words, and the immense support that you’ve given me and Sarah!
– Elf’s Eyelid Primer
– Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Smog, Half-baked, Dark Horse, Creep)
– Rimmel’s Lash Flirt
– Maybelline’s Line Stilleto
– Dark Brown Milani Eyepencil
– Eyelash curler from Daiso
– Elf’s Contour Kit
– Wet n Wild’s Bare It All
– Loreal True Match Blush in Innocent Flush
– Revlon’s Color Stay Foundation in Nude
– Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette
– Sephora’s Mineral Powder in Medium
Nails: Wet N Wild’s I Need a Refresh-Mint