I went to Outside Lands (http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/), which is a 3-day music festival in San Francisco, this past weekend. It was probably the coldest music festival I’ve ever been to, but I was pretty eager to layer away. I had such an amazing time and thought I’d vlog about it.
I didn’t get to record all the performers/shows I got to see, but I hope you enjoy what I did get to capture.
Day One Outfit
– Printed silk trousers: http://www.shopgoodnightmacaroon.com/collections/inspired/products/scarf-print-silk-pants
– Crop top: http://store.americanapparel.net/rsa8370s.html?cid=201-732&c=Coral
Day 3 Outfit
– Dot Sweater: http://www.shopkoshka.com/new-in/mink-pink-domino-effect-jumper/
– Studded Denim Jacket: http://goodwill.org and http://studsandspikes.com
– Cut-out Boots: http://www.etsy.com/listing/89413020/90s-deadstock-all-sizes-available-55-10